Foothill offers breakfast and lunch, as well as healthy snack options, in our cafeteria located in Spirito Hall.
Meal prices are set have increased for the 2014-15 school year:
High School breakfast is $2.00
High School lunch is $3.00
Students will still receive a “bonus meal” for every $25 paid on a positive account. (If the account is in the negative, they must pay that amount in addition to the $25.00 to receive a bonus meal).
Adult meals are $2.50 for breakfast and $4.00 for lunch.
Parents are encouraged to pay in advance by going on Parent Connect.
Click on student
Click on Cafeteria from menu on left side
Select Food Service Account Payments
The district will now be using PayPal for online payments. Fees are based on the amount of payment
Free & Reduced Lunch Program
If you are applying for Free & Reduced Price Meals:
1. Please complete an online application for Free & Reduced Meals with Ventura Unified School District. One application per household only. Please list all household members.
2. The form should be filled out completely, so that no delay in processing occurs.
3. A new application must be completed each year. There is no charge for free or reduced price meals.
4. If you are eligible for CALWORKS and/or CalFRESH you will already be listed and do not need to complete an application. Please call the the VUSD Food & Nutrition Services office at 641-5000 ext. 1306, to verify you are in the system or to let us know if you have an address change.
5. If an application is not received by October 2, 2014, the student will be dropped from the Free & Reduced Meal Program.
The easiest way to apply for Free & Reduced Lunch is online. Click here to go to the online application through the Ventura Unified School District.
Questions? Contact Food Services at VUSD